Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: EXCITEMENT!!!! AGPLA is Really Happening!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    California is such a beautiful state, you guys that live in California are so lucky! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I am jealous! I wish we were going to be there with all of you. Please post pics, and tell us everything when you get back.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, do post photos and lots of details. It doesn't matter if the photos are blurred; any photos will do nicely, including photos of the surrounding street too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Julia

  4. #24
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    I am pulling my hair out too! I will definately try to get some pics for everybody! [img]wink.gif[/img] EYOBA! EYOBA! AGPLA AGPLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I would love to go to any AGP someday. Maybe I should grab a friend sometime, figure out train costs and other stuff, stay with my grandma for a few days and go to AGPNY- yeah, it probably won't happen but I can dream. I can't wait to see [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] !

  6. #26
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Help me, since I've been away....what's EOYBA?

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ann, Samantha fan:
    Help me, since I've been away....what's EOYBA?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Empty Out Your Bank Account [img]smile.gif[/img] , started by prasnlrd.

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just realized that my one friend (well, my friend's friend who I've talked to online) is about 20 minutes from AGPLA right now, and will still be there on Thursday (she's visiting her dad) [img]smile.gif[/img] . I was hinting to her about it, showing her this site and the AGPLA site [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Apparently her older sister has (or maybe had?) an AG doll, although she doesn't know which one. I soooooo wish she would offer to bring me back something from there (like a store exclusive item), even if she wanted me to pay her back, but I don't want to ask her to [img]redface.gif[/img] . Oh well, lol! I'll be going to AGPNY in just under 8 months, so I'll get some store exclusives there [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •